Marshall P. Wilder Collection
The following bound items were removed from the collection and transferred to the rare books stacks:
Biography of Marshall P. Wilder [spine title]. Includes: John H. Sheppard, "Marshall P. Wilder," Bay State Monthly 1, 1 (1887); "Hon. Marshall P. Wilder," from Boston Past and Present; "Marshall Pinckney Wilder," California Farmer (April 27, 1871); Penn. Horticultural Society, "Brief Notice of the Life and Public Services of Marshall P. Wilder"; Jerome V.C. Smith, "A well spent life," Chronotype 1 (1873); "Wilder, Marshall Pinckney," from Biographical Encyclopaedia of Massachusetts of the Nineteenth Century.
Catalogue of the Library of the Massachusetts Horticultural Society (Boston: A.A. Kingman, 1873). Bound interleaved with blank pages for notes.
Memorials: Marshall Pinckney Wilder (Boston: s.n., 1889). Miscellaneous published memorials.
Marshall P. Wilder Memorial. Miscellaneous published memorials.
Proceedings at a Banquet Given by His Friends Given to the Hon. Marshall Pinckney Wilder, PhD., on His Birthday, September 22, 1883, to Commemorate the Completion of His Eighty-Fifth Year (Cambridge: University Press, 1883). Three copies.
- Peabody, Andrew P., Memorial Address on the Late Marshall Pinckney Wilder, President of the New-England Historic Genealogical Society (Boston: The Society, 1888)
- Sheppard, John M. , Memoir of Marshall P. Wilder (Boston: David Clapp & Sons 1867). Inscribed by Wilder to William Smith Clark
- Wilder, Marshall P., California (Boston: Wright & Potter, 1871)
- Wilder, Marshall P., Historical Address Delivered Before the Massachusetts Agricultural College, on the Occasion of Graduating its First Class (Boston: Wright and Potter, 1871). 2 copies.
- Wilder, Marshall P., "Notes of a Horticultural Visit to California," Tilton's Journal of Horticulture and Florists' Companion 8 (1870)
- Wilder, Marshall P., Southern Horticultural Trip (s.l.: s.n., 1869?). From Tilton's Journal of Horticulture and Florists' Companion