Series of oral histories of four notable women entitled A Woman's Legacy: Five Women Who Made a Difference, published by Women's Forum West Legacy Foundation (San Francisco, Calif, 2004). Consists of transcripts and five CD-ROMS. Includes:
- "Belva Davis: the oral history of a pioneer in the field of journalism : a series of interviews" / conducted by Mauree Jane Perry, November 7, 14, 21, 2002, December 16, 2003.
- "Bernice Hemphill : the mother of blood banking: Irwin Memorial Blood Bank and the American Association of Blood Banks, 1915-1994" / an oral history conducted in 1995 and 1996 by Germaine LaBerge, Regional Oral History Office, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, 1998.
- "Marian Cleeves Diamond : the oral history of a leader in the field of science : a series of interviews" / conducted by Carol McLaughlin.
- "Mary Lanigar : the oral history of a pioneering woman in the field of accounting : a series of interviews" / conducted by Carol McLauglin, July 1999.
- "Sandra Day O'Connor : the oral history of a pioneering woman in the judiciary : an interview" / conducted by Mauree Jane Perry, April 4, 2001.