The following terms represent persons, organizations, and topics documented in this collection. Use these headings to search for additional materials on this web site, in the Five College Library Catalog
, or in other library catalogs and databases.
- Abnormalities, Human.
- Anesthesiologists - United States.
- Apgar family - Homes and haunts.
- Apgar score.
- Aqualumni (Organization).
- Centenary Collegiate Institute (Hackettstown, N.J.) - Students.
- College students - Massachusetts.
- College students - New Jersey.
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center - Employees.
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center - Faculty.
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - Students.
- Hospitals - New York - Medical staff - New York (State)
- Infants (Newborn) - Medical care.
- Interns (Medicine) - New York (State) - New York.
- Johns Hopkins University - Faculty.
- Johns Hopkins University - Students.
- Mount Holyoke College - Student life - 1925-1929.
- Mount Holyoke College - Students.
- National Foundation.
- Physicians - United States.
- Prenatal care.
- Student activities - Massachusetts - South Hadley.
- Student activities - New Jersey - Hackettstown.
- Suburban homes - New Jersey - Westfield.
- University of Wisconsin - Students.
Warren, K. B.
Waters, Ralph M.
- Women anesthesiologists - United States.
- Women college students - Massachusetts.
- Women physicians - United States.
- Women - United States - Economic conditions.
Apgar, Charles E.